Friday, December 30, 2011

Bear with me...

I used to make fun of girls I knew in college who were in the "mommy" classes.  I think their major was called Human Development and Family Science.  I was taking REAL science courses.  Right!  Isn't it nice when stuff like that comes back to bite you in the butt (you'll learn about that soon enough I'm sure).  I wish now that I had taken a child development class or two!

Your father and I are still learning everyday.  You provide us with ample opportunities.  Neither one of us wants to see you struggle too much.  And, I hate cleaning up huge messes.  Needless to say, we haven't let you feed yourself as much as we should.  I've been trying to let go of those things.  As I type this, you are "eating" rice Chex and yogurt out of a bowl yourself.  It's probably a good thing I gave you a lot...there is probably half of the yogurt on your face, hands, and high chair.  But darn it, you're doing it yourself!

It only went downhill after I took these photos :)
Needless to say, you enjoyed tub time soon after breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment