Monday, December 12, 2011

Fun with Auntie K and Annie

Today, Aunt K and Annie came over to play with you so your dad and I could go out and celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary.  We can hardly believe we've been together this long.

They were feeding you dinner when we left.  Apparently, you had fun knocking towers down.  One would build a new one while you were knocking the other one's tower down.  When we got home, all three of you were snuggled together on the couch watching A Christmas Carol on my laptop.  Auntie K sent me a picture of you throwing a fit on the floor but I think I deleted it.  Other than that you were pretty darn good.

I think, perhaps, you had more fun than your dad and I.  We went to Northern Lights and had dinner and watched a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment