Saturday, January 7, 2012

You Continue to Amaze Me...and Make Me Laugh

You and I went to a meeting for my dragon boat club tonight. Part of the meeting was a potluck.  You had no problem entertaining yourself and Brynna Gritter enjoyed hanging out with you too.

During the potluck, I grabbed a little orange for us to share.  I hadn't peeled it yet so I sat it on the table.  You walked over and grabbed the orange right in front of Weisha and I and started to eat it...WHOLE.  We watched to see what you would do and you just kept going for it.  I know you actually consumed some of the peel.  After a couple of minutes, you decided maybe it wasn't so great and spit a bunch of peel out.  We all had a good laugh.

Thanks for showing me that perhaps we can all learn to look at the world a little differently!
From Weisha Mize

No comments:

Post a Comment