Thursday, August 25, 2011

Twelve Month Check-up

I can't believe it was already time for your twelve month check-up...stop growing so quickly!  Your Dad and I rode with you on our bikes to your check-up this morning.  I really enjoy having Kim as your pediatrician.  And, she enjoys having you as her patient.  Your stats are as follows: 24.2 lbs (75th percentile), 31 inches long (75 percentile) and a 47.8 cm head circumference (90th percentile).  The worst part was you had to get five shots.  I hate watching the nurse do this; so much so that your Dad is the one that helps hold you still.  You seemed surprised by the first shot but after the second one you really started screaming.  Luckily, you pretty much stopped as soon as we let you sit up and I walked around with you.  By the time we got out to the bikes, you were doing pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment