Thursday, August 23, 2012

More thoughts on your birthday...and some pictures!

Your Dad and I had a great time with you today.  I kissed your sweet little cheek while you were sleeping in bed with Daddy before I left for work.  I'm sure you didn't even notice.

Daddy took you to get gelato today.  And, then for dinner tonight, we took you to Red Robin.  While you and I waited outside, Red Robin came out and you gave him/her a high five...and then rushed back to me.  We got you a grilled cheese sandwich with mandarin oranges and lemonade.  You ate all of the oranges, most of the sandwich and some of my fries and drank all of your lemonade.  Apparently you hadn't ate too much all day.  Saving up for your birthday dinner I suppose!

Then, when we got home, we gave you your birthday present.  A trike.  You tried pedaling but you aren't quite there yet.  You still had a blast.

Thanks again for sharing your special day with us little man!



No comments:

Post a Comment