Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just Add Clothing Model to the List!

A few weeks ago we went to dinner at our friends Don and Steph's house.  Steph has a granddaughter that lives back east that is a little older than you but probably around your size.  Steph doesn't know for sure because her daughter won't send the granddaughter's measurements.  

Anyway, Steph made an adorable little dress for her granddaughter and asked to use you as a model so she would know how long to hem it.  

All the guys in the room were a bit embarrassed for you.  You, on the other hand, didn't really seem to mind.  In fact, I think you were just fine with all of the attention.  

It's not like we made you wear it all night.  But, I'm sorry, I had to have pictures for history.  Love you little guy!  Steph sent me the pictures this week; that's why it has taken me a bit to get them up.

Pictures courtesy of Don and Steph's camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment