Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Year and A Half!

You entered my world a year and a half ago exactly today.  I can't imagine my world without you now.  I don't even have the words to tell you how much I love you!  You are frustrating and you keep me from sleep and you have even caused me serious physical pain.  

But more than that, you have made my heart sing and you make me (as I've told you before) truly want to be a better person.  You bring joy to my life in a way that no one else can.  I'm always so amazed at the joy that you bring to others lives as well.  People who aren't fans of kids are fans of yours. 

 Please keep that joy in your life.  It will take you to good places.  I love you little dude...thank you so much for joining me and your Father in this journey called life!

And, in October, you will have someone else joining you as you take on the world!
How I told folks on Facebook today that I was pregnant!  Thanks for help me out ;0

No comments:

Post a Comment