Monday, February 20, 2012

President's Day at the Carousel with Gma and Gpa Jones

Today was President's Day which means I had the day off.  Gma and Gpa Jones came over and we all went down to Riverfront Park so you could ride the carousel.  I'm pretty sure it's your new favorite thing.  I got to go on it with you for the first time.  Apparently, your favorite horse (or maybe it's really Daddy's favorite horse) is Sonshine.  Then, Gma went with you.  

Your Dad and I knew the guy running it and he handed me a free token so Gpa Jones with with you a third time.  Then, we all went to Red Robin for lunch.  

You feel asleep on the way over and continued to sleep while we went in the restaurant and even slept until the waitress brought our food.  You must have been pretty tired from riding that carousel so much!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment