Monday, October 25, 2010

Two Month Check-up

Today was your two month check-up.  You weighed 14 lbs 10 oz and were 23.5 inches long.  There was some discussion about your weight.  Its pretty high :)  Like in the 97 percentile high.  But, Kim thinks you are doing fine.  She also told us your skin looks better than most babies at your age.  Your dad had noticed some red bumps so he was a bit concerned.

It was so hard for me to watch the nurse give you your shots.  You got three today and a liquid thing they had you drink.  I'm so grateful your dad was there...he's much better at dealing with these things than I am.  He helped hold you while the nurse gave you the shots.  You screamed a bit but then you calmed down.  We brought you home and you feel asleep on my chest for about an hour and then I nursed you.  At that point, you were back to being Mr. Giggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment