Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

You wanted to be a witch this year...with a hat and a "sweeper."  Jawea hooked you up with one of her hats and apparently her sister had or found a kid's size sweeper.  You loved it. 

You were really sick today at school though.  Laura and I ended up having to come early to pick you up.  Your brother wasn't feeling very well either.  We were going to have Eames' family over for soup but with you throwing up we decided that wasn't a good idea.  But, because it was your last opportunity to trick or treat with Eames, your Dad went ahead and came into town and took you around the block for a little trick or treating.  Your brother wore your old skunk costume and the two of you were adorable!!!  I even joined in this year and went to work dressed as a witch as well.  You told me this morning I looked fabulous!  So, I'm thinking it was a win overall.





No comments:

Post a Comment