Saturday, August 24, 2013

Three Years Old!

How did that happen?  There is no way you can be three already! And yet, it feels like you've been part of my heart forever.

This was a hard birthday for me because of the other things going on in our lives.  I think maybe you benefited though ;)

Tia, Crystal, Aaron, Eames, Riley and I went to Red Robin Wednesday to celebrate.  Then, today, your Dad brought you into town so we could have a party at Riverfront Park.  Annie made you an amazingly adorable cake, Monica got you a cool pirate ship pinata, and then we took you and Eames to the Superbounce.  You were completely worn out by the end!  

I think a lot about you and what I want to say to you for when you're older and you look back at this blog.  There are never enough words though to express to you the love I feel.  You are an amazing little man surrounded by loving people! Never, never lose your sense of wonder, amazement and power of observation.  It makes you truly unique!  You've taught me a lot about what it means to love another person.  I can't thank you enough.










No comments:

Post a Comment