Saturday, September 1, 2012

Almost Last Game of the Season

Last night we went to a Keizer Volcanoes baseball game - 2nd to last of the year.  I got a coupon so it was half price for Daddy and I and you were free.  Also, Friday nights are fireworks night after the game.  Good thing we were in the outfield seats.  It gave you and all the other little kids plenty of room to run and roam and roll down the hill.

Running around the fence along outfield.  Kept Daddy busy for most of the night!
These pictures show you with your sandals on...this was one of the only times you had them on.  You really seem to dislike shoes as much as I do!  Later I put you in pjs so you would stay warmer and it would be easy to put you in bed since we didn't get home until after 10:30.

I'm always a little surprised at how comfortable you seem to feel in situations that I know would have freaked me out as a kid.  You are perfectly happy to explore and talk to new people.  I want to encourage this and figure out a way to teach you how to keep yourself safe!

Silly faces!
 Before the game ended, they had a water truck spray down the area where they were setting off the fireworks.  You were especially interested in watching that.  I'm not sure you were as excited about the fireworks this year as last.  The picture below makes you look concerned...you weren't.  I think it was the multiple flashes on Mom's silly camera that made you look concerned.  All in all, a pretty pleasant evening.  I could have wore warmer clothes or brought another blanket.  Darn, it's starting to feel like fall already!

Watching the fireworks show after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment