Friday, June 8, 2012

Tia Medina

None of us thought to take a picture until the evening was over but I still wanted to share some thoughts with you.  

The three of us had dinner with Tia Medina last night.  What a blast!  Good food and good friends!  You are such a loved little guy.  Here are some of the thoughts Tia Medina posted on Facebook this morning:

Best evening with good friends starts with a good Cabernet, carrot ginger soup, Mediterranean mixed olives with cheese in a vinaigrette,, to start, then lamb chops, quinoa with my secret spices, steamed veggies, fresh baked bread, oh and the baklava, mmm the baklava will be the perfect finishing touch. I love violating the 'rules' and mixing multiple cultures in one meal.

Nekidness, wild abandon, wrestling in the bed, stumbling to the car with an empty shot glass in one hand and a wine cork in the other... yes sir!, that's my nephew. I claim him!! He isn't even two years old yet. But I am sure we were cut from the same cloth, fruit of the same tree, birds of a feather, and twins of another mother. He has stolen my heart :-) Can't wait to march at Gay Pride with him :-)

the kid knows how to live :-) next time we go to the park and draw with chalk all over the sidewalk. he'll be a graffiti artist in no time ;-)

that kid is awesome. we got a lotta ground to cover this summer... i have the extra large pack of sidewalk.chalk :-D


Your Dad and I think you're pretty awesome too and I know you've stolen a lot of hearts already!  Love you little guy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment