Monday, January 17, 2011

Letter from Great-Grandma Lougee

January 16, 2011

Dear Dylan,
          It was a wonderful day when we heard that you had been born. A new baby is truly a blessing from our Father in Heaven. You are a special child of God who has been sent to a wonderful mother and father. They love you so much and will do everything they can to keep you safe, healthy and happy.
          There is a song called I am a Child of God that tells about being given an earthly home with parents kind and dear. Maybe your daddy will sing it to you some time.
          Dylan, my hope for you is that you will grow up to be a good man like your father. I hope you will be a good brother to any future siblings that you might have. A brother like your dad is to his brother. Your dad is a wonderful brother to your Uncle Donald. He is patient and kind to him. He is a good example for you to follow.
          I love your mom and dad and I am so happy they have you in their family because that makes you part of my family. Families are wonderful!
          Love from your great grandma Lougee

No comments:

Post a Comment