Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mom's First Week Back and Rocky Top Trail

We made it through my first week back at work.  Your Dad is awesome!  I don't have to worry about you; I know he takes good care and loves you so much.  In celebration we all went hiking today to Rocky Top Trail.  Your Dad and I tried to do this one last year and there was too much snow.  Oddly enough, it was also in November but about a week later.  The top of the trail ends at about 5000 feet; used to be a lookout.  Anyway, we made it with no snow...there was a lot of fog and wind though.  We don't have gloves for you so I put socks on your hands.  We put you in the Moby wrap and your Dad managed to get my jacket zipped around us.  You did pretty well.  Got a little fussy at the top but I think it's because you didn't like the wind.  You fell asleep on the way back down and I tucked your head under my jacket.  We stopped and got coffee and cookies on the way home at Rosies Cafe...you spit up all over me.  I love you so much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment